Regional Sales Manager
Location: North America, France, Mauritius, Philippines
Type: Full Time
Why ERP Success Partners?
At ERP Success Partners, we are proud to be exclusively offering Oracle Cloud Solutions and specializing in Oracle + NetSuite. We highly believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky server rooms, data centers and expensive personnel who will divert their attention from core business to hardware/software maintenance. Businesses should be lean and optimized. Oracle + NetSuite is transforming businesses around the world by providing cloud-based cutting-edge software.
You can make a difference
At ERP Success Partners, we believe that there’s also life after work. For that reason, we believe that having a work-life balance is key to our success. We hire individuals that are hard workers, creative and positive. We prefer proactive and fearless employees than reactive individuals and we pause only to celebrate our success. There’s no point working if we cannot celebrate together with your contribution and the overall achievement.
1. Minimum of three years of selling and lead generation experience
2. Adequate knowledge using an ERP, Netsuite is preferred
3. Proven track record for selling ERP
1. Identify and research new potential customers/prospects. Follow up on leads and referrals.
2. Uphold sales activities which includes prospecting, cold calling, booking appointments, performing demos, and creating proposals.
3. Achieve and/or exceed sales revenue targets based on new business, alongside the growth of existing subscriptions.
4. Partner with Project Manager, Technical and Functional Consultants to determine a strategic sales approach. Prepare account plans with short and longer-term revenue goals to leverage the full potential of our range of solutions.
1. Work with customers to learn their business, understand their needs and determine how NetSuite best addresses their issues.
2. Frequently checking to ensure all needs are being met, answering questions, fulfilling requests, and conducting follow-up tasks as promptly as possible
3. Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
4. Document all client communication in the CRM,
5. Response to RFI/RFP
6. Provide detailed project status to management and within the client, highlighting issues, scope changes, and progress against the client expectations.
7. Drive alignment with renewals and sales functions in order to optimize the renewal experience for customers, directly contributing to successful customer renewals and retention targets.
1. Proactively anticipate problems and opportunities while serving as a key escalation point for customers to ensure solution-oriented thinking and best-in-class customer experience.
2. Act as the voice of the customer and gather feedback from customers.
3 . Drive customer success outcomes to ensure that every ERP Success Partners’ customer realizes the value and achieves desired business outcomes, as evidenced through increased product usage, adoption and customer retention.
4. Define and deploy new processes to accelerate speed to value and drive adoption. Build and refine operations to fit the current business and plan for future growth.
5. Attain trusted advisor status with our customers by developing institutional knowledge of NetSuite as well as Partner products and services, and through a culture of learning to stay on top of the industry and vertical social trends. Leverage your in-depth knowledge of business strategies and the company’s goals to represent NetSuite.
1. Excellent English vocabulary and written Communication skills.
2. Strong Interpersonal and presentation skills are essential for this position
3. Strong proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), required
4. Resilience and the ability to adapt to a competitive and continually changing environment
5. Great collaboration skills; should be able to build relationships, influence, manage conflicts and navigate through barriers to get things done
6. Well-versed with CRM ,preferably NetSuite.
Perks & Benefits
As much as we value our success, we ensure you grow in a lucrative environment, and you are accompanied with attractive perks and benefits.
Personal Career Development Plan
Targeted Bonus Program
ERP Success Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability or any other characteristic protected by law.