Why ERP Success Partners?
At ERP Success Partners, we are proud to be exclusively offering Oracle Cloud Solutions and specializing in Oracle + NetSuite. We highly believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky server rooms, data centers and expensive personnel who will divert their attention from core business to hardware/software maintenance. Businesses should be lean and optimized. Oracle + NetSuite is transforming business around the world by providing a cloud-based cutting-edge software.
You can make a difference at ERP Success Partners.
At ERP Success Partners, we believe that there’s also life after work. For that reason, we believe that having a work-life balance is key to our success. We hire individuals that are hard workers, creative and positive. We prefer proactive and fearless employees than reactive individuals and we pause only to celebrate our success. There’s no point working if we cannot celebrate together your contribution and the overall achievement.
- Understanding the functional design as well as technical design/architecture.
- Strong Netsuite ERP Implementation experience.
- Experience in Netsuite UI Customization and Workflows.
- Understanding the business justification of the requirements
- Ability to configure Netsuite system as per business requirement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can design, build and maintain custom searches, reports and objects within NetSuite
- Passionate about understanding and solving challenging problems
- High proficiency in Office Suite products
- Understanding good coding guidelines and how to write standard, reusable code
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations
- Experience with developing reports, workflows and metrics
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- background in information technology (e.g., computer science, software engineering)) and business management or administration
- Develop and implement NetSuite customizations to meet enhancement and maintenance requirements.
- Develop custom code using SuiteScripts to meet user requirements.
- Customize Netsuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards.
- Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data.
- Document project templates, map modules, define functional requirements and develop specification date, prepare system flow diagrams
- Handle system integration testing procedures, prepare test scripts, prepare test data
- Design system enhancement process, develop materials for end-users, communicate with the clients to gather project requirements
- Diagnose and solve technical problems, providing end to end application support
- Develop and deploy stand-alone custom apps outside of core systems
- Lead and drive design review sessions with IT and business leads to obtain sign-off and deployment support.
- Actively participating in improving your NetSuite knowledge and certifications
Detailed Job Description and Responsibilities
As an experienced Techno Functional consultant, you will be an implementation specialist and a functional consultant. You will be providing support to senior management as well as the business’s clients. Your primary skill will be to bridge the knowledge gap between the technical and operational side of a business. You will liaise between an IT team and senior management to translate technical work into business solutions and designs. You will take lead on taking complex technical problems, addressing them and translating them for clients. You will be using your understanding of underlying ERP technology, business processes, functional configuration of NetSuite, coding and developmental standards, business requirements and translating them into Oracle + NetSuite Solutions to drive customer satisfaction.
ERP Success Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability or any other characteristic protected by law.