Why ERP Success Partners?
At ERP Success Partners, we are proud to be exclusively offering Oracle Cloud Solutions and specializing in Oracle + NetSuite. We highly believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky server rooms, data centers and expensive personnel who will divert their attention from core business to hardware/software maintenance. Businesses should be lean and optimized. Oracle + NetSuite is transforming business around the world by providing a cloud-based cutting-edge software.
You can make a difference at ERP Success Partners.
At ERP Success Partners, we believe that there’s also life after work. For that reason, we believe that having a work-life balance is key to our success. We hire individuals that are hard workers, creative and positive. We prefer proactive and fearless employees than reactive individuals and we pause only to celebrate our success. There’s no point working if we cannot celebrate together your contribution and the overall achievement.
• NetSuite Expertise and Knowledge is an asset
• Be able to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional team members and customer’s management team.
• Prioritize project workload to ensure milestones and objectives are attained
• Ability to translate customer business requirements into business solutions
• Must be technically savvy, ideally with some knowledge of technical concepts such as integration, workflow automation, HTML, etc.
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• Finance / Accounting background is a plus
• Minimum 3 – 4 years of relevant experience including 2 years of consulting experience
• Participating in the pre-sales phase to define and show possible solutions, costing, etc
• Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects
• Business process mapping to gather requirements
• Indicate the core functionality and processes that must be configured in NetSuite
• Present the strategy, architecture and design of the proposed solution that effectively addresses those requirements
• Implement and configure NetSuite to address business needs and processes
• Build reports, saved searches and customize dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
• Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
• Manage the “Go Live” deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch
• Manage ongoing support for our customers.
• Customer facing role
• May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As an experienced Functional Consultant at ERP success partners, you will be required to gain as much knowledge as possible about current business processes and the design of current business flows. You will engage with customer representatives to evaluate the client demands, which will require to be turned into a logical and technical business model that can be achieved through software. Overall focus is to customize the business area in question and make sure the new system reacts in the manner that the client intends it to. Effort needs to be coordinated with the technical counterparts and perform data mapping activities of the new system. Ensuring usability after the completion of redevelopment, facilitate user training and ensures a smooth transition to the client. Lastly, follow-up to support the application on an ongoing basis. Driving customer’s satisfaction.
ERP Success Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability or any other characteristic protected by law.