Senior Project Manager
Location: N. America, France, Mauritius, Philippines
Type: Full Time, Remote
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring all aspects of NetSuite Implementation Projects. You will be leading successful and on-time delivery of the project, including all work efforts required to plan and deliver (including functional and technical aspects). You will manage, motivate the team, plan and drive project execution, performance driven with the necessary intensity and optimism to succeed and deliver. Also ensuring the delivering of the project within the expected time and cost budgeted.
Requirements & Experience
- 7+ years serving as a dedicated Project Manager leading ERP Implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- PMP Certification.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field or MBA or equivalent work experience (nice to have)
- Strong project management skills, including experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic high-tech environment.
- Ability to communicate objectives, keep teams on task, and use judgement to make appropriate decisions to effectively problem solve as necessary.
- Ability to provide clear communication about deadlines, deliverables, problems and options with people at all levels.
- Ability to provide leadership, supervision and motivation across a variety of people.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish program objectives.
- Ability to predict risk areas and create mitigation/contingency strategies.
- Proven success of multiple ERP implementations.
- NetSuite certifications highly preferred – NetSuite ERP consultant, NetSuite Certified Administrator, and Suite Foundation.
- Strong background in finance/accounting, consulting and advisory services, general vertical-specific industry experience.
We Expect You to:
- Lead the Netsuite implementation project, working closely with the internal team and external vendors.
- Prepare and update project management plans & schedules
- Work directly with department team members to facilitate communication, identify risks and work on Mitigation plans.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential issues or risks, and take corrective actions to ensure the project stays on track.
- Team management, coordinating and day to day team work planning.
- Schedule project management meetings and develop meeting agendas; lead team meetings for routine operations, take minutes and ensure follow-up of action items from the minutes.
- Perform quality checks in collaboration with Senior Consultants.
- Track and forecast collective project timelines and provide team with early warnings on possible variances.
- Prepare statement of work (SOW).
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop project plans, timelines, budgets, and resource allocation plans, and ensure that they are aligned with the overall business strategy.
Perks & Benefits
As much as we value our success, we ensure you grow in a lucrative environment, and you are accompanied with attractive perks and benefits.