Location: Canada, USA, France, Mauritius, Philippines
Type: Full Time
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
1. Proven working experience as HR Coordinator, minimum one year.
2. Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
3. Degree in Human Resources or related field
4. CHRP preferred
5. Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
6. Self-motivated with strong administrative and organizational skills; must be able to prioritize work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
7. Demonstrated success maintaining accurate records and attention to detail.
8. Ability to function both independently and as part of a team in a multi-task environment.
9. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
10. Ability to interpret a wide variety of instructions and work within established guidelines with little direct supervision.
11. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality as well as sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
1. Lead and assist in Recruitment efforts by conducting initial screening interviews, maintain multiple sources of recruitment.
2. Perform onboarding activities to ensure assimilation of new hires
3. Assistance with training and development programs and initiatives
4. Review employee handbook and benefits with new employees
5. Update Employee Handbook and Code of conduct annually
6. Administer benefits including assisting employees with enrollments and changes
7. Answer questions and address complaints from existing employees
8. Assist supervisors and managers with employee performance reviews and terminations
9. Provide administrative support to the HR department, as needed, in areas such as research ( government grants), record –keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry.
10. Spearhead Employee engagement initiatives such as leading and organizing team building activities.
11. Assist with all HR initiatives
12. Be a steward of our culture and values
Perks & Benefits
As much as we value our success, we ensure you grow in a lucrative environment, and you are accompanied with attractive perks and benefits.
Personal Career Development Plan
Targeted Bonus Program
ERP Success Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability or any other characteristic protected by law.