Customer Success Manager
Location: Canada, USA, France, Mauritius, Philippines
Type: Full Time, Remote
Requirements & Experience
- 3+ years related work experience in a Customer Success organization, leading teams towards successful customer outcomes
- BA/BS required
- Deep background in leading customer engagements either through services, support, account management or customer success.
- Preferred experience with NetSuite/ERP projects
- Experience in Social Media strongly preferred.
- Commitment to Results: demonstrating high performance, challenging self and others to consistently deliver results for Hootsuite’s customers.
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers to meet their needs.
- Ability to interact with customers of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the C-Level to IT individual contributor.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships with proven ability to manage client expectations, client escalations, and negotiate resolution. Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment, while mobilizing people to take action by leaning on ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Simultaneously able to deep dive, obtain relevant data, and analyze effectively.
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbal, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
We Expect You to:
- Drive customer success strategies to ensure that every ERP Success Partners’ customer realizes value and achieves desired business outcomes
- Manage clients accounts and portfolios, creating a trustworthy relationship
- Lead the design, communication and execution of the customer success scale strategy to create efficiencies in our coverage model to drive great customer experiences
- Developing and executing customer retention plans
- Drive alignment with renewals and sales functions in order to optimize the experience for customers, directly contributing to successful customer retention
- Proactively anticipate problems and opportunities while serving as a key escalation point for customers to ensure solution-oriented thinking and best-in-class customer experience.
- Act as the voice of the customer and brand enthusiast, gathering feedback from clients.
- Serve as a positive, dynamic leader that displays the best work ethic, creative problem solving skills, positive attitude, and a team-oriented proactive approach, while sharing best practices and coaching on strategy
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to address customer issues and provide solutions.
Perks & Benefits
As much as we value our success, we ensure you grow in a lucrative environment, and you are accompanied with attractive perks and benefits.