Business Development Representative
Location: North America, Mauritius, Philippines
Type: Full Time
Why ERP Success Partners?
At ERP Success Partners, we are proud to be exclusively offering Oracle Cloud Solutions and specializing in Oracle + NetSuite. We highly believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky server rooms, data centers and expensive personnel who will divert their attention from core business to hardware/software maintenance. Businesses should be lean and optimized. Oracle + NetSuite is transforming businesses around the world by providing cloud-based cutting-edge software.
You can make a difference
At ERP Success Partners, we believe that there’s also life after work. For that reason, we believe that having a work-life balance is key to our success. We hire individuals that are hard workers, creative and positive. We prefer proactive and fearless employees than reactive individuals and we pause only to celebrate our success. There’s no point working if we cannot celebrate together with your contribution and the overall achievement.
1. A BSc degree in business, marketing, communication, or likewise fields.
2. Experience in CRM software usage
3. Minimum of one year of experience as a BDR
1. Primary role is to support the business activity for customers that call in or electronically send in requests for information, quotes or orders.
2. Record all sales and touchpoints in the CRM
3. Ensure records are kept up to date in the CRM within the area of responsibility and/or accounts.
4. Find new customers, generate sales quotes, handle customer inquiries and explore opportunities for sales growth within existing accounts
5. Make both Cold and Warm calls, to uncover opportunities in existing or new markets.
6. Present, promote and upsell new features to existing and prospective customers.
7. Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
8. Achieve opportunity, sales, and call targets within schedule.
9. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
1. Excellent English vocabulary and written Communication skills.
2. Strong Interpersonal and presentation skills are essential for this position
3. Strong proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), required
4. Resilience and the ability to adapt to a competitive and continually changing environment
5. Great collaboration skills; should be able to build relationships, influence, manage conflicts and navigate through barriers to get things done
6. Well-versed with CRM ,preferably NetSuite.
Perks & Benefits
As much as we value our success, we ensure you grow in a lucrative environment, and you are accompanied with attractive perks and benefits.
Personal Career Development Plan
Targeted Bonus Program
ERP Success Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability or any other characteristic protected by law.