Location: Canada, USA, Mauritius, Philippines
Type: Full Time
As a content expert, you will be responsible for the creation and publication of digital materials on our online platforms. You will be required to be updated with the latest industry content leading to increased engagement and drive our online channels towards optimal presence. You will also be in touch with key internal and external parties to ensure coherence in relation to our Publications Calendar. Overall focus is to bring value to current practices adopted and ensure alignment towards goals and objectives.
1. 4+ years of experience in Client facing role in IT industry
2. Minimum of two years selling and lead generation experience
3. Adequate knowledge using an ERP, Netsuite is preferred
1. Work with customers to learn their business, understand their needs and determine how NetSuite best addresses their issues
2. Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
3. Partner with Project Manager, Technical and Functional Consultants to determine a strategic sales approach. Prepare account plans with short and longer-term revenue goals to leverage the full potential of our range of solutions
4. Achieve and/or exceed sales revenue targets based on new business (Upsells: Selling either Serivices, Support Contracts, additional modules to existing customers), alongside the growth of existing subscriptions
5. Act as a channel manager by communicating with software products sales executives
6. Monitor client satisfaction by frequently checking to ensure all needs are being met, answering questions, fulfilling requests, and conducting follow-up tasks as promptly as possible
7. Provide detailed project status to management and within the client; highlighting issues, scope changes, and progress against the client expectations
8.Understand project scope, milestones and timeline, participate to steering committee and gather feedback on process and project evolution
9. Document all client communication in the CRM,
10. Participate in the company’s Knowledge Sharing sessions
11. Response to RFI/RFP
1. Demonstrated levels of a high degree of intelligence, the ability to react to situations on the fly, and the ability to learn quickly,
2. Ability to use conflict resolution skills to solve customer problems.
3. Ability to use your strong communication skills to drive product adoption.
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
5. Able to multitask, while being flexible to constant change
6. Be proactive in advising additional solution
Perks & Benefits
As much as we value our success, we ensure you grow in a lucrative environment, and you are accompanied with attractive perks and benefits.
Personal Career Development Plan
Targeted Bonus Program
ERP Success Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability or any other characteristic protected by law.